Stalls in our main barn have heated, automatic waterers which are cleaned regularly and cleared daily. All stalls and Paddocks are cleaned daily. Outdoor waterers are deep cleaned bi-weekly or as needed. During winter months, water heaters for outdoor waterers are supplied by boarders.
We feed twice daily , Feeding times during Spring and Summer are: 5 am, and 4:00 pm. During winter months, feed times are delayed by up to one hour.
Barns (Stall Boarding)
MAIN BARN - SOUTH AISLE:
- Standard Stalls w/runs - 10' x 11' stall | 10' x 44.5 long runs
- 2 available
Call for Availability - $395.00
- "WARMBLOOD" Stalls w/runs - 20' x 11.5' stall | 20' x 44.5 long runs
2 available - $495.00
MAIN BARN - NORTH AISLE:
- Large Stalls w/runs - 14' x 11' stall | 14' x 20.5' runs
Call for availability - $400
- Box stalls - 14' x 11'
4 available - $425.00
- Foaling Stall w/paddock - 28' x 11' stall | 32' x 12' paddock
Call for Availability- $525
- Recovery / Foaling Box Stall = 28' x 11' stall
1 available - $550
- Stall w/run - 10' x 10' stall | 32' x 12' run
- 0 available - $375
PRIVATE: Large paddock housing only your horse or up to two of your horses. Blanketing included.
- Paddock - 28.5' wide x 60' deep
- Shelter - 15' wide x 9' deep
- Shared water source
- available - $350.00 1 horse $550 2 horses
SHARED PADDOCKS: Large and small paddocks, described below. Horses paired according to diet, gender, and herd dynamic and subject to move at our discretion.
- 3-4 horses each - 175' x 43'
- 2 water sources
- 1 or 2 shelters
- Call 0 available - $275.00
- 2 horses each - 80' x 43'
- 1 water source
- 1 shelter
- call - $275.00
Due to the rise in hay prices we have implemented a hay surcharge of $25.00 per month per horse. This will remain in effect until the market returns to "normal". This will assist us in ensuring we continue to provide the high quality grass and alfalfa hay you have come to expect! We appreciate your understanding during this difficult time.